Saturday, April 12, 2014

Week 12 Creating our Presentation

This week we have been finishing up our presentation.  We are using Prezi.  We have discovered lots of features while working on it.  Last week we discovered how to add pictures and videos.  This week we figured out how to add voice over.  I ended up recording on my phone, emailing it to myself, opening the attachment, which put it into iTunes and into a file that I could upload to the Prezi.  I'm sure there is a quicker way, but this worked fine for us. 

We were able to meet on Eluminate and have our Prezi open to work on and discuss at the same time.  This made editing decisions much better and quicker than when we were communicating on our Wiki page.  It was invaluable to be able to see what someone was talking about as they said it. 

This weekend we each have something we are going to do and then it should be ready to be turned in!  It has been great working with our group.  I'm glad we found we could share the Prezi editing at the same time we were talking on Eluminate  Great program!

No comments:

Post a Comment