Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 1 Reflection


I enjoyed looking over others’ blogs and seeing the different games they found to play. Looking through their recommendations is so much easier than when looking through so many of them online on your own.  I found lots online that were very specific to topics found in college level or higher classes.  I wanted to find some that would be a little higher than basic fact practice, but not quite that high of  level. I found a couple on my own and was pleased to find more through others’ suggestions. I was very thankful and told several people through blog comments.
            I shared a few games that I found promising.  I also shared on my blog some blogs that I found about serious games.  These were very helpful to me in fining serious games that I was interested in.  I hope it was helpful for others as well.
            This week a couple classmates and I have been texting about various things in the class.  We have decided to lead a Twitter session together this week.  Texting will be our main communication on deciding how to proceed with that. Tomas found a site for us that gives suggestions on hosing a Twitter chat! 
            I actually am amazed at the amount and variability of different serious games.  I am actually excited to continue playing Superbetter.  I am also going to try a couple that were suggested by others on their blogs.  I like playing quick puzzle games, maybe I can find start expanding my horizons to more serious ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment